Kelbrook and Sough lie on the A56 between Skipton and Colne, in a rural part of Northeast Lancashire, although, prior to the boundary changes of 1974 they were in West Yorkshire.
Kelbrook and Sough Village Hall is in the centre of Kelbrook, with the Parish Church nearby, and fronts onto Dotcliffe Road.
The Village Hall provides a fine venue for a wide range of events for the local community and for public, private and corporate functions.
Kelbrook and Sough Village Hall is the ideal venue for:
- Meetings and events for groups on a regular or irregular basis.
- Parties, weddings, ceremonies, christenings, birthdays, funerals, etc.
- Stage performances of music and drama.
- Presentations or lectures with full AV equipment.
- Sporting or recreational activities
The Hall has the following functionality:
- Disabled access and facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- IT facilities